Friday, October 8, 2010

Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication


I don’t know where September went & now I find myself in the middle of October. We had fun celebrating Jared’s birthday in Elk Country (Eager, AZ). Jared & Family drove in from Utah & we spent the weekend with the Wellman side of the family. It was a lot of fun. I really do love Jamie (our Daughter in law). I love her Parents & Sisters and all the little people. It was fun watching Nash play with his cousins. He has about 25 of them already. Special Thanks to Kim & Dayson for letting us camp in their driveway.

We got a very welcome visit from our return Missionary Couple, Ramona & Dennis last week. We loved having them. They really are two of the sweetest people I know. They seem to just have love, love, love gushing from every pore. We had a date out to dinner and then shared our favorite dessert spot Yogurtland. Saturday & Sunday We watched all four sessions of Conference. It was Amazing, comforting, inspired and absolutely what I needed.

Dad (Grandpa Moody) really enjoyed having his Sister Ramona & dearest Brother Dennis here with us. He was anxious to share the new Gila Valley Temple with them and did so earlier this week.

I especially loved watching conference with my family & getting news on my cousins. We had a great visit and look forward now to the next time we can arrange to get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment